0 (0%)
5/3 Good yet lack few things
0 (0%)
5/2 Dude I hate GUNDAM
0 (0%)
5/1  NERDS!! XD
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Accel World 01-05 Review  (Read 84 times)

Offline Shini44

• I am CoOoL
  • Junior Baka
  • Thanks 0
    • View Profile
Accel World 01-05 Review
« on: May 15, 2012, 19:07 »

A nerd looking dude good in games meets a perfect girl who like him? keep dreaming nerds lol.

Anyway the story is nice and kind of new ^^

I like the MMO world stories a lot specially Dot Hack it is the dream of gamers <3

Also they did focus in his life and danger around the other girl even was about to be murdered thats cool.

At this point they did stop hiding and more characters will appear thats cool.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 19:42 by Shini44 »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Zen

• Knowledge Connoisseur
  • Baka Hero
  • Thanks 4
  • Ear licking good!
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Perspectives Photography
  • Nickname: Zensunni
Re: Accel World 01-05 Review
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 23:05 »
So far I love this anime! As for the beautiful, perfect girl falling in love with the little fat guy with "self-esteem issues" (His issues really make the term seem insufficient somehow... He has a complete and total lack of self-esteem...) I didn't think that was too bad. When you think about it, Kuroyukihime has been living in a virtual world for six years at this point. Sure, she is popular in school and seems to have a life outside of the burst link world, but she has concentrated on the game to the extent that she is one of the 6 highest ranked players in the game. What she sees in Haru is an extremely agile, intelligent, and, yes, attractive mind! He is so fast at games that she had to use burst to beat his high score on his favorite game, and she is one of the best burst-linkers ever, so she must be plenty fast! So initially she was intrigued by him. When she delved deeper into his psyche, she honestly began to feel real compassion and admiration for him, then when he told her about direct-linking with the 30cm long cable with his childhood friend, in her bedroom, when her parents were gone, her brain just flipped and she realized that what she was feeling was more than admiration or a desire to help him achieve great things in order to help her. It was Love! She doesn't care about physical appearance in the least! She hasn't lived in that world for years!
[Highlight the spoilers to read...]
Now officially open: The Zen of ... blog! - check it out!

"Falling isn't flying. It's the landing that makes all the difference." - Immortal by Brad Yoder

"let's be lonely all together, that could be lovely, it would be better" - Famous by Brad Yoder

With a normal girl, you worship the ground she walks on. A Tsundere walks on the ground you worship!

Offline hoob

• Administrator
  • Thanks 2
  • The "H" is silent.
    • View Profile
  • Nickname: hoob
Re: Accel World 01-05 Review
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 00:22 »
I'm in love with this show, that's all I can say.
"Speak softly and carry a big stick, you'll go far."