Author Topic: What to do if your neighbour's cat poops on your lawn every day...  (Read 1029 times)

Offline LeafyVegetable

• Editor
  • Global Moderator
  • Thanks 4
  • Tonde's Editor and QC
    • View Profile
    • Tondemonai Fansubs
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/man-sets-neighbour%E2%80%99s-cat-on-fire--fined-s-3-000.html

SET IT ON FIRE!!!  :on fire: :on fire: :on fire:

Lol but don't ya find it weird the cat didn't GTFO when sprayed with flammables?

Angry that his neighbour?s cat was always defecating on his doorstep, a man decided to set the seven-year-old cat on fire

That made me lol.  :P

For being set on fire, the cat don't look too bad... I'm not a 3d cat person but meh.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 06:15 by LeafyVegetable »
Editor and QC at Tondemonai, Stardust and Hadena fansubs.
My blog: http://yasashiiyoujo.wordpress.com/

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Bonta-kun

• Baka Hero
  • Thanks 2
  • ゆーちゃん, かわいい です ね?
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
  • Nickname: Bonta-kun
The man that did that to the cat will burn in Hell for sure. I feel like castrating the man and set him on fire. Sorry for being a fervent 3D cat-lover. I've slapped kids in the face when witnessed them torturing a stray cat and told their parents that I would do the same thing to their kids if I see that again.

当麻:結婚 しましょう。ミ一シャ:本当 に???

Offline LeafyVegetable

• Editor
  • Global Moderator
  • Thanks 4
  • Tonde's Editor and QC
    • View Profile
    • Tondemonai Fansubs
Well the cat did defecate on his doorstep perpetually, and he prolly lost it when it refused to go away. Not condoning his behavior of course, he could have just gave it a whack and I'm sure it would move.

Offline Bonta-kun

• Baka Hero
  • Thanks 2
  • ゆーちゃん, かわいい です ね?
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Well, $3,000 fine isn't gonna really deter idiots or imbeciles from animal cruelty. They should just slap a $30,000 fine and serve some time in jail may help.

If children get abused, they will complain to a welfare counselor or police officer or someone related; but when animals get abused, they can't even tell anyone or cry for help. Children get abused, the offender gets jail time, but animal abusers get away with JUST a $3,000 fine?

I think the law on animal abuse has to be revised in every country. :psychotic: :eyes on fire:

Offline LeafyVegetable

• Editor
  • Global Moderator
  • Thanks 4
  • Tonde's Editor and QC
    • View Profile
    • Tondemonai Fansubs
Actually in singapore people can and have been jailed (and caned) for animal abuse. Think they went easy on him seeing he had no other record and this cat had been  taking a dump on his door for some time now. Also it's not like it was a premeditated attack, and the cat didn't suffer any serious consequences (only the fur was burnt I believe, no actual injury). Also ti his defense he did try to shoo it away, and when he was spraying it up till the point where he actually threw the newspaper at it, it could have gtfo'd at any time. Pretty crazy cat if you ask me, they always bolt when they see me and I'm only bringing em food... If it died or something then he's likely to be jailed. Not that what he's doing is ok, but I think that's why he got off relatively lightly.   :dizzy:  If he did it again, then he's going in the slammer.

And no, child abusers get off easy all the time, and there are no 'council workers' in singapore. Well there are but no where near effective and they mainly only cater to sex abuse. You can be jailed for beating up a cat, but you can't be jailed for beating your own kid senseless for no good reason.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 20:31 by LeafyVegetable »

Offline Bonta-kun

• Baka Hero
  • Thanks 2
  • ゆーちゃん, かわいい です ね?
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Oh well, different countries have their own laws and fair share of idiots/imbeciles like that. Even as we speak, there are animals being abused, tortured or even killed for pleasure somewhere in the world. Ya just can't save them all...SIGH... :TT TT:

Offline Zen

• Knowledge Connoisseur
  • Baka Hero
  • Thanks 4
  • Ear licking good!
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Perspectives Photography
  • Nickname: Zensunni
I was going to suggest mowing the  litter box... I guess I am not extreme enough!
Now officially open: The Zen of ... blog! - check it out!

"Falling isn't flying. It's the landing that makes all the difference." - Immortal by Brad Yoder

"let's be lonely all together, that could be lovely, it would be better" - Famous by Brad Yoder

With a normal girl, you worship the ground she walks on. A Tsundere walks on the ground you worship!

Offline Bonta-kun

• Baka Hero
  • Thanks 2
  • ゆーちゃん, かわいい です ね?
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Not all cats prefer litter boxes. Beside, the cat went with its animal instinct, picked out an idiot's doorstep to defecate on. Good instincts. :meaw:

Offline LeafyVegetable

• Editor
  • Global Moderator
  • Thanks 4
  • Tonde's Editor and QC
    • View Profile
    • Tondemonai Fansubs
@Bonta yeah those are the people who get sent to jail and caned. Only saying this guy's different from them in that he didn't do it for the kicks and he hasn't offended before, and it was a provoked attack. Again, it does not excuse what he did, and he's headed to the slammer should he reoffend.

But yeah he should invest in some cat repellant if it bothers him that much.

Offline Genichiro

• Master of the Sword
  • Administrator
  • Thanks 5
  • The green eyed monster strikes the Idol pics!
    • View Profile
    • Tondemonai Fansubs
  • Nickname: Genichiro
Do not let me meet the guy that did this in person. I would try to light him in fire and see how much he likes it. The cat was just being a cat, after all. If it was that much of an issue, he should have sought out the cat's owner or set up some kind of fence or something.
Beware what hides in the Sunflower field

Offline Bonta-kun

• Baka Hero
  • Thanks 2
  • ゆーちゃん, かわいい です ね?
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Do not let me meet the guy that did this in person. I would try to light him in fire and see how much he likes it. The cat was just being a cat, after all. If it was that much of an issue, he should have sought out the cat's owner or set up some kind of fence or something.

Nah, I'll light him on fire on a certain spot on his body, then put it out and repeat that process on another spot of his body until his body is all burnt. Lastly, put feaces on him to try cool his burns down.
  :meaw: :want: :graffiti: :evilish:

Offline Genichiro

• Master of the Sword
  • Administrator
  • Thanks 5
  • The green eyed monster strikes the Idol pics!
    • View Profile
    • Tondemonai Fansubs
  • Nickname: Genichiro
There's always , or maybe would be better. :psychotic:
Beware what hides in the Sunflower field

Offline LeafyVegetable

• Editor
  • Global Moderator
  • Thanks 4
  • Tonde's Editor and QC
    • View Profile
    • Tondemonai Fansubs
First of all I think we're all clear he's a jerk.

Secondly, as someone who does get poop/rat in lawn every time and again, I understand his frustration. However, if he has really been at war with the neighbors, this is just the weapon he needs. Take that cat to SPCA, complain to town council, and make the neighbor eat humble pie and train dat cat otherwise be made to pick up the poop every day.

Offline Cirno

• Scissors Queen
  • Baka Legend
  • Thanks 3
  • That photo must go!
    • View Profile
  • Nickname: Cirno
Maybe, or shoot the guy with a laser. I say, laser!

Offline Bonta-kun

• Baka Hero
  • Thanks 2
  • ゆーちゃん, かわいい です ね?
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Maybe, or shoot the guy with a laser. I say, laser!

Laser? I was thinking more of Light Saber.