~Brigade Bar~ > Rants

Getting a Haircut

(1/13) > >>

Onion:
As some of you know, i was trying to pick a hair cut style for my haircut today...

So, I got a call this morning from the haircut place. The guy who was supposed to cut my hair came down with a throat infection and he has to drop all of his appointments for today. Called back to see if I could reschedule with another person, but nobody is available until WEDNESDAY!

I really wanted to have an awesome haircut for Mother?s Day. I?m going down to the shore T__T

Oh, well. Maybe this all happened for a reason. Originally, I couldn?t get the person I wanted to cut my hair so we had to book with the guy who got sick. My appointment on Wednesday is with the person I originally

Hope it all works out.

GenjoSenpai:
that sucks well at least nothing else did happen like the place you get your haircut could have moved/disappear out of blue lol but then again you might have other places to get your haircut if that happen XD   

and number 1 is better looking trust me i know whats sexy/good looking when i see it   :tastey:

Onion:
Hmm, but my gut is still telling me to go with number 2

Genichiro:
Wow, that sucks with the haircut guy getting sick. Well, you'll always have that look in spirit, right? Go for what feels right, don't mind us. :grin:

Cirno:
I'm sure you'll get your haircut, and it'll look awesome.
(I want to see pics~)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version