Author Topic: Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Review - EP 01-05  (Read 139 times)

Offline Shini44

• I am CoOoL
  • Junior Baka
  • Thanks 0
    • View Profile
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Review - EP 01-05
« on: May 07, 2012, 18:22 »
This anime is looooooooooooool just finished EP05

The 1st  one is has funny joke and super energy
the 2nd one is a hot lesbian and damm super funny for real!!!!
the last one is going GAY!! hahahahaa yet he is funny hahaha!!

yet the most thing that make me super lol is the red haired girl XD

The OP and the ED is nice also :D

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Bonta-kun

• Baka Hero
  • Thanks 2
  • ゆーちゃん, かわいい です ね?
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
  • Nickname: Bonta-kun
I agree this series has been funny and yuri-action is always welcomed for me... :on fire: lol...I'm rather interested to see how the plot goes.

当麻:結婚 しましょう。ミ一シャ:本当 に???

Offline Zen

• Knowledge Connoisseur
  • Baka Hero
  • Thanks 4
  • Ear licking good!
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Perspectives Photography
  • Nickname: Zensunni
This is one of the better shows of the season! So much parody! Strangely enough, I just read a review of it on MAL where the guy basically said that this was just your normal boy and girl meet and save the world show, not funny, and too boring to follow. Unfortunately, MAL doesn't have a spot to reply to the reviews so I could tell him how much he doesn't get it! (They seem to frown on writing reviews that are direct replies to other reviews as well...) Oh well, I expect most everyone that has actually seen it will look at that review and laugh!
Now officially open: The Zen of ... blog! - check it out!

"Falling isn't flying. It's the landing that makes all the difference." - Immortal by Brad Yoder

"let's be lonely all together, that could be lovely, it would be better" - Famous by Brad Yoder

With a normal girl, you worship the ground she walks on. A Tsundere walks on the ground you worship!

Offline Bonta-kun

• Baka Hero
  • Thanks 2
  • ゆーちゃん, かわいい です ね?
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
This is one of the better shows of the season! So much parody! Strangely enough, I just read a review of it on MAL where the guy basically said that this was just your normal boy and girl meet and save the world show, not funny, and too boring to follow. Unfortunately, MAL doesn't have a spot to reply to the reviews so I could tell him how much he doesn't get it! (They seem to frown on writing reviews that are direct replies to other reviews as well...) Oh well, I expect most everyone that has actually seen it will look at that review and laugh!

I don't hold a strong belief in reviews of any sort written or commented by others. I've learnt to place more faith in my own judgement and use others for reference.
Zen, what I said isn't directed at you but at that idiot who wrote the retarded review in attempt to mislead others with his/her own idiocrasy.

Offline Shini44

• I am CoOoL
  • Junior Baka
  • Thanks 0
    • View Profile
EP5 made me looooooooooooooooooooooooooool says he dont wana be his Brother and then scream Kya hahahaahahahah

Offline Bonta-kun

• Baka Hero
  • Thanks 2
  • ゆーちゃん, かわいい です ね?
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
I had a problem identifying him/her! LOL