~Brigade Bar~ > Birthday

Birthday Powers

(1/2) > >>

Genichiro:
So, there's this talk about the brigade giving gifts to people on their birthday? Who could have said that, I wonder? Me, of course! So, what gift would I give people on behalf of the brigade? The gift to hijack people's avis! That's right, for a week, you can jack people's avatars! Now, since this can easily be abused, let me lay out the rules:

* If it's your birthday, make a thread in this forum, and ask an admin for birthday powers. They'll be granted, as long as you're a member in good standing.
* Only change the avis/personal texts/custom titles of people who post in your thread, unless they state the do not wish for their avis to be changed.
* If someone changes their avi back, do not change it again.
* Do not change what you do not have permission to change
* Have fun, come up with a crazy theme, or just do something completely randomIf you're found to be abusing your powers, they'll swiftly be taken away and/or you'll find yourself probated.
Have fun, okay?
:grin:

Onion:
Oh wow this sounds like loads od fun. I'm looking forward to my birthday now!!

Muahaha, everyone will get a potato avatar!

Genichiro:
Well, technically, you're an admin, so you could do that already. But you really shouldn't. :XD:

Arte:

--- Quote from: Genichiro on May 04, 2012, 05:47 ---Well, technically, you're an admin, so you could do that already. But you really shouldn't. :XD:

--- End quote ---

Shhh, don't you tell him that T_T

LeafyVegetable:
Hmm green potato for me please  :disappearing:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version