~Brigade Information~ > Coming and Going

Ice Fairy Checking In

<< < (2/4) > >>

Cirno:

--- Quote from: Onion on May 03, 2012, 23:05 --->_>
>_>

Anyway, wassup Cirno! I missed you whatcha been up to?! Whoooo our member list is growing.

Also, gen is a boy! Ive seen pictures xD

--- End quote ---
Hee hee, I know she's physically a boy (I'm in his house, using her internets). He's bigender, so she identifies both ways.

Genichiro:
I felt a disturbance in the force... wait a minute...

--- Quote from: Cirno on May 04, 2012, 05:50 ---
--- Quote from: Onion on May 03, 2012, 23:05 --->_>
>_>

Anyway, wassup Cirno! I missed you whatcha been up to?! Whoooo our member list is growing.

Also, gen is a boy! Ive seen pictures xD

--- End quote ---
Hee hee, I know she's physically a boy (I'm in his house, using her internets). He's bigender, so she identifies both ways.

--- End quote ---
Oh, you have been using both pronouns, haven't you? Yeah, she's right, I identify as male or female. I use put male most of the time for convenience. You all are free to refer to me either way. I'm tired of hiding what I am.
Leave it to the ice fairy to come out for me XD

Onion:
Oh! I did not know that.

Arte:

--- Quote from: Genichiro on May 04, 2012, 05:54 ---
Oh, you have been using both pronouns, haven't you? Yeah, she's right, I identify as male or female. I use put male most of the time for convenience. You all are free to refer to me either way.
--- End quote ---

Sorry but, Dafuq? You lost me some where in that sentence. Either way, as long as you enjoy who cares *-*

Genichiro:

--- Quote from: Arte on May 04, 2012, 18:35 ---
--- Quote from: Genichiro on May 04, 2012, 05:54 ---
Oh, you have been using both pronouns, haven't you? Yeah, she's right, I identify as male or female. I use put male most of the time for convenience. You all are free to refer to me either way.
--- End quote ---

Sorry but, Dafuq? You lost me some where in that sentence. Either way, as long as you enjoy who cares *-*

--- End quote ---
Bigender means I identify as both male and female. It's a matter of the mind, not the body, physically, I'm 100% male, but my personality has characteristics of both.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version