Author Topic: Genjo-subs new HQ! is under Construction! the End and the beginning of new start  (Read 317 times)

Offline GenjoSenpai

• Thanks 1
  • Genjo-subs leader A.K.A hyena!
    • View Profile

hello fellow members

it has been a while now since Genjo-subs was active a lot has happen pass years ups and downs good, bad and ugly stuff..as for now i am going try one more time and build up Genjo-subs again hiring people that has interest in fansubbing with or without Experiences but some field will required some Experiences.

http://www.tondebrigade.smfnew.com/index.php?topic=31.0 <-----(list of Genjo-subs  position list which every position is open currently now!)
http://www.tondebrigade.smfnew.com/index.php?topic=32.0<------(sample how you post your applications in the application section)

as far now i don't have anything set up other then this forums as home base until i can get more staff members to plan with on what to do.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 15:30 by GenjoSenpai »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline LeafyVegetable

• Editor
  • Global Moderator
  • Thanks 4
  • Tonde's Editor and QC
    • View Profile
    • Tondemonai Fansubs
  • Nickname: LeafyVegetable
That's great! Wanna join the Mirumo De Pon party and build up your reputation together with ours?   ;D

Also, put me down as backup editor and qc. Call on me if needed but my hands are tied with Mirumo at the moment. I don't mind helping out though, since apparently, we're going to be related. Somewhat anyway. Other Tonde staff, I'm not going to convince you either way, but if you wish to help out here as well, please seriously consider your ability to serve both. I know I can't, but I'd like to be listed anyway XD
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 23:34 by LeafyVegetable »
Editor and QC at Tondemonai, Stardust and Hadena fansubs.
My blog: http://yasashiiyoujo.wordpress.com/

Offline Onion

• Oniontastic!
  • Administrator
  • Thanks 3
  • Oniontastic! (i like girls that love Onions <3)
    • View Profile
    • Mitsuki no Sekai
  • Nickname: Onion
Dude. Freaking cool logo. Who's the girl in that pic? Mascot? Daaaaaamn. I am totally gonna make a logo fr us using our mascot.

Offline GenjoSenpai

• Thanks 1
    • View Profile
Dude. Freaking cool logo. Who's the girl in that pic? Mascot? Daaaaaamn. I am totally gonna make a logo fr us using our mascot.

i had it for a while now i had someone i known create it for me but i lost contact with her so i might need new one in future XD

Offline Onion

• Oniontastic!
  • Administrator
  • Thanks 3
  • Oniontastic! (i like girls that love Onions <3)
    • View Profile
    • Mitsuki no Sekai
  • Nickname: Onion
Did she actually draw the art? :O

Offline GenjoSenpai

• Thanks 1
    • View Profile
Did she actually draw the art? :O

nope shes photoshop it  or some program to do it XD