Author Topic: Spring 2013 Anime  (Read 561 times)

Offline Genichiro

• Master of the Sword
  • Administrator
  • Thanks 5
  • The green eyed monster strikes the Idol pics!
    • View Profile
    • Tondemonai Fansubs
Spring 2013 Anime
« on: February 21, 2013, 02:34 »

What is everyone looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to seeing Yuyushiki and the Higurashi and DBZ movies coming out. :grin:
Beware what hides in the Sunflower field

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Zen

• Knowledge Connoisseur
  • Baka Hero
  • Thanks 4
  • Ear licking good!
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Perspectives Photography
  • Nickname: Zensunni
Re: Spring 2013 Anime
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 14:36 »
Shows I am really, really looking forward to:
RDG Red Data Girl - from the description of this it is right up my ally! I hope it is good.
Date A Live - Sounds funny! Lots of tsundere moments I'll bet, probably with a male tsundere as main character. Just a fun concept for those of us that like stories of this sort.
Oreimo 2 - I enjoyed the first series and hope the story continues with more Kuroneko and less blond girl.
Hataraku Maou-sama! - This sounds really funny too! Similar to this season's Maoyu in terms of a different take on the traditional high fantasy end-game, but much more comedy oriented. Could be really funny.
Photo Kano - I have been reading the manga adaptation of this and have enjoyed it despite the extreme amount of panty shots per chapter. Interestingly, I don't find the manga to really be much of a harem, though the game it is based on is clearly a harem type VN. It is not high quality or anything, but it is rather sweet and the main character is into photography!

Shows that spark my interest that I will check out, but don't expect to really follow:
Otona Joshi no Anime Time
Devil Survivor 2 The Animation
Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince
Yuyushiki
Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san
Shingeki no Kyojin
Kakumeiki Valvrave
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
Aiura

Shows that I will need to catch up on old content before watching, but still want to watch:
Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199 - I don't know if I need to catch up on this or not. I will have to look into whether it is a continuation or a reboot...
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W - I never finished the first season despite enjoying it. I will try to catch up before the season starts.
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S - I feel a need to watch Index and Railgun before watching this. Probably won't get there. My son has seen both and prefers Index.

OVA/OAD that is not listed that I am very much eager for:
Ah! My Goddess OAD 3!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 14:39 by Zen »
Now officially open: The Zen of ... blog! - check it out!

"Falling isn't flying. It's the landing that makes all the difference." - Immortal by Brad Yoder

"let's be lonely all together, that could be lovely, it would be better" - Famous by Brad Yoder

With a normal girl, you worship the ground she walks on. A Tsundere walks on the ground you worship!

Offline SaiteiOni

• Junior Baka
  • Thanks 0
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
  • Nickname: oni
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 02:29 »
new hayate!
also new railgun! yay
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 02:31 by SaiteiOni »

Offline Cirno

• Scissors Queen
  • Baka Legend
  • Thanks 3
  • That photo must go!
    • View Profile
  • Nickname: Cirno
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 07:21 »
I want to see the smart girls in Yuyushiki~

Offline Bonta-kun

• Baka Hero
  • Thanks 2
  • ゆーちゃん, かわいい です ね?
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
  • Nickname: Bonta-kun
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 01:41 »
I'd be looking out for Date a Live, Karneval, Hayate no Gotoku! Can't take my eyes off you, Suisei no Gargantia, Hataraku Maou-sama, Hyakka Rouran Samurai Bride, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S and Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W.

当麻:結婚 しましょう。ミ一シャ:本当 に???