Author Topic: Pet Girl episode 3  (Read 147 times)

Offline Zen

• Knowledge Connoisseur
  • Baka Hero
  • Thanks 4
  • Ear licking good!
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Perspectives Photography
Pet Girl episode 3
« on: October 26, 2012, 14:07 »
Rating: 5 of 5

In this episode, we get a ton of character development, for the main characters and two of the supporting cast as well. The show displays its true colors and I am happy to say that it is not a harem! (Many people figured it was at the outset, but it has, at best, a love triangle, not a harem set-up.)

The humor and fan service are nice, but the meat of the show is the relationships and the personal issues of the characters, and those are displayed in fine form in this episode. It is clear that Sorata has a major inferiority complex, but he may not be the only one that suffers from that fate. It is also strongly hinted that Sorata may be developing feelings that go beyond "protector" or "caretaker" for Mashiro. What are her feelings? I am not sure anyone knows yet...

This is definitely the best episode of the series so far.

For more, see my review on my blog.
Now officially open: The Zen of ... blog! - check it out!

"Falling isn't flying. It's the landing that makes all the difference." - Immortal by Brad Yoder

"let's be lonely all together, that could be lovely, it would be better" - Famous by Brad Yoder

With a normal girl, you worship the ground she walks on. A Tsundere walks on the ground you worship!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Shini44

• I am CoOoL
  • Junior Baka
  • Thanks 0
    • View Profile
  • Nickname: Shini44
Re: Pet Girl episode 3
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 05:30 »
watched EP01 and liked it :D will come back to update the comment after i finish the rest :P

Offline Shini44

• I am CoOoL
  • Junior Baka
  • Thanks 0
    • View Profile
  • Nickname: Shini44
Re: Pet Girl episode 3
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 19:45 »
saw the 3 EPS and i really really liked them! new idea and not typical or harem as you said, liked the characters development and i hope rest of the EPS will be as good as these.

also like how he is focused on his life more than he is focusing on the relationships! all of us though it will have more romance etc but nop! it is even better :D hope they really keep up