Author Topic: Mysterious Girlfriend X to get novel in June!  (Read 201 times)

Offline Zen

• Knowledge Connoisseur
  • Baka Hero
  • Thanks 4
  • Ear licking good!
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Perspectives Photography
Mysterious Girlfriend X to get novel in June!
« on: May 13, 2012, 14:08 »

June 1st will see the publication of the first Mysterious Girlfriend X Light Novel!

The novel will be written by Chihaya Satō and illustrated by the mangaka - Reach Ueshiba.

Mysterious Girlfriend X: Mysterious Novel Version is about a strap (...maybe a phone strap?) that will bind a couple together forever if it can be given from one partner to the other without the receiver realizing the love power it possesses, i.e. it's a secret. Sounds like it causes series protagonist Tsubaki a lot of grief over the course of the story.

I love the fact that this is not an adaptation, but an addition to the story! More manga should have light novels that add to the story! (We already have two adaptations of the main story, after all!)
Now officially open: The Zen of ... blog! - check it out!

"Falling isn't flying. It's the landing that makes all the difference." - Immortal by Brad Yoder

"let's be lonely all together, that could be lovely, it would be better" - Famous by Brad Yoder

With a normal girl, you worship the ground she walks on. A Tsundere walks on the ground you worship!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Onion

• Oniontastic!
  • Administrator
  • Thanks 3
  • Oniontastic! (i like girls that love Onions <3)
    • View Profile
    • Mitsuki no Sekai
  • Nickname: Onion
I wanna read the manga!

Offline Bonta-kun

• Baka Hero
  • Thanks 2
  • ゆーちゃん, かわいい です ね?
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
  • Nickname: Bonta-kun
I read the manga on mangafox but LN would be lovely since it's the continuation and not adaptation. Hopefully, I can find the the 1st LN in the shops when I'm in Tokyo next month. :meaw:

当麻:結婚 しましょう。ミ一シャ:本当 に???

Offline Zen

• Knowledge Connoisseur
  • Baka Hero
  • Thanks 4
  • Ear licking good!
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Perspectives Photography
I wanna read the manga!
I really enjoy it! The current arc is a real nail biter! (Either their relationship is going to go on to the next stage, or everything will blow up in some spectacular way, probably resulting in a panty-scissors tornado!)
Now officially open: The Zen of ... blog! - check it out!

"Falling isn't flying. It's the landing that makes all the difference." - Immortal by Brad Yoder

"let's be lonely all together, that could be lovely, it would be better" - Famous by Brad Yoder

With a normal girl, you worship the ground she walks on. A Tsundere walks on the ground you worship!