Author Topic: Tari Tari Episodes 7 - 10.  (Read 145 times)

Offline Zen

• Knowledge Connoisseur
  • Baka Hero
  • Thanks 4
  • Ear licking good!
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Perspectives Photography
Tari Tari Episodes 7 - 10.
« on: September 20, 2012, 11:21 »
Tari Tari Episodes 7 - 10

Rating: 5 of 5

Impressions:
Episodes 7 and 8 deal with Sawa and her problems. The show makes some rather daring storyline choices and does a wonderful job of telling her story. The ending of the arc is so wonderfully cheesy that it must be seen to be appreciated, so no spoilers here! For a full review of the story up to this point, and more specifics about Sawa's arc, still without too many spoilers, check out the full review on my blog

Episode 9 and 10 feature Wien's turn to shine, or more appropriately, his turn to be totally bummed out and have his friends help him get a grip. Formulaic? yes. Is that a problem? Not at all! It's what we're expecting. Tari Tari isn't trying to fool anyone into thinking that some big twist is coming, it lets you see the knife coming at the character's guts several episodes ahead of time so you can writhe and squirm while you wait for it to dive home and make them suffer! Once again, for a full review and further commentary on the relative merits of Tari Tari as a whole, please read the full review on my blog. (I will note that there may be some spoilers for earlier episodes in this one, but I tried to word them vaguely... ;) )
Now officially open: The Zen of ... blog! - check it out!

"Falling isn't flying. It's the landing that makes all the difference." - Immortal by Brad Yoder

"let's be lonely all together, that could be lovely, it would be better" - Famous by Brad Yoder

With a normal girl, you worship the ground she walks on. A Tsundere walks on the ground you worship!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter