~Tonde Entertainment~ > Anime

Madoka Magica Movie

(1/2) > >>

Genichiro:
Heard it straight from Gen Urobuchi himself at Otakon. Since the TV series was such a huge success, they are planning to make a movie at some point in the near future. There aren't any details available yet. If I hear more about it, I'll post updates. Anyone who hears about it, feel free to post about it in this thread.

Cirno:
If this is true, then I can't wait to see it!

Zen:
Here are the stories about it from ANN:

Madoka Magica Film Project Launches - Nov. 7, 2011 - this article announced the film project.
Madoka Magica Film Project to be Trilogy - Nov. 8, 2011 - this one detailed that it would be a trilogy, with the first two being a "compilation" of the TV series and the third an all new story.
First Madoka Magica Film Aimed for Fall - March 16, 2012 - No details, just said it would be in the fall...
2012 Mdoka Magica Film's 2 parts titled - March 31, 2012 - According to the article:

--- Quote ---The first part is titled "Hajimari no Monogatari" (Beginning Story), while the second part is titled "Eien no Monogatari" (Eternal Story).
--- End quote ---

Genichiro:
Huh, didn't know about those articles. I thought it was something announced for the first time at Otakon. :XD:
Thanks for the articles. :meaw:

SaiteiOni:
it was out here at a movie theatre here for a bit...
anyone see it???
was it any good?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version