Author Topic: Fan Made Anime project for Shirona-tan releases OP  (Read 237 times)

Offline Zen

• Knowledge Connoisseur
  • Baka Hero
  • Thanks 4
  • Ear licking good!
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Perspectives Photography
Shirona Muronashi aka Shirona-tan is a character designed by famous Vocaloid producer Lamaze-P. Evidently she is so popular that a group of fans decided to do a fan-made anime project. So "Let's make an anime movie with Shirona-tan" was launched in October 2011.

The first anime video - "Shirona Anime OP" - is now available on YouTube:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9CmEgDBdkKs?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9CmEgDBdkKs?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Here is more from the Crunchyroll article:
Shirona Muronashi is a 10th grade high school girl. Her height is 150cm and weighs 40kg. She belongs the rhythmic sportive gymnastics club, though she is non-athletic in sports. She doesn't like vegetables, but can drink vegetable juice.

The project still need more volunteer staff in the position of key animation, inbetweens animation, and background arts (landscape, building) for the future anime movies. If you are interested in supporting the project, please make contact with them via this from.

Sounds pretty interesting, and the OP is not bad at all! That sounds like a really fun thing to do.

<cough>Onion<cough>

If only I could think of an original character and her group of friends that could be done with...

<cough>Mint!<cough>

;)
Now officially open: The Zen of ... blog! - check it out!

"Falling isn't flying. It's the landing that makes all the difference." - Immortal by Brad Yoder

"let's be lonely all together, that could be lovely, it would be better" - Famous by Brad Yoder

With a normal girl, you worship the ground she walks on. A Tsundere walks on the ground you worship!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Shini44

• I am CoOoL
  • Junior Baka
  • Thanks 0
    • View Profile
  • Nickname: Shini44
Lamaze-P.!!!! i hope the OP is made by him :D