~Brigade Bar~ > General Discussion

Post Your Current Desktop!

(1/8) > >>

Onion:
Hey guys I just spent like 2 hours clearing out my desktop. I got rid of like 30 random icons and pictures and stuff and did so much sorting. I also found my anime charts, and went to baka bt and set like 37 series to download via torrent(but I digress).

Anyway, here's the labor of all of my work. Let me know how I did, and then post your own desktop pic to share.

Genichiro: Hey guys, could everyone please keep their images to 640x480px? I didn't have the image rules posted up at the time this thread was created, so please make sure to have all future images sized appropriately. Thanks! :3

GenjoSenpai:

--- Quote from: Onion on April 28, 2012, 14:44 ---Hey guys I just spent like 2 hours clearing out my desktop. I got rid of like 30 random icons and pictures and stuff and did so much sorting. I also found my anime charts, and went to baka bt and set like 37 series to download via torrent(but I digress).

Anyway, here's the labor of all of my work. Let me know how I did, and then post your own desktop pic to share.

--- End quote ---

lol well i try keep my desktop clean as possible my friends desktop oh lord is filled to max at times XD

Onion:
@Genjo - Oh dude sweet p+s wallpaper. My wallpaper in july of 2011 = http://puu.sh/rY9C And it pretty much remained like that until today, except even more crap.
Oh and I see you got the pso2 icon there. Is that the beta? Someone needs to make a topic for this game under video games.

GenjoSenpai:

--- Quote from: Onion on April 28, 2012, 15:50 ---@Genjo - Oh dude sweet p+s wallpaper. My wallpaper in july of 2011 = http://puu.sh/rY9C And it pretty much remained like that until today, except even more crap.
Oh and I see you got the pso2 icon there. Is that the beta? Someone needs to make a topic for this game under video games.

--- End quote ---

yeah its the japan pso2  CBT going on right now until 30th which ends and after goes into open beta soon

LeafyVegetable:
Oomph

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version