Author Topic: Former Egyptian Dictator Mubarak On Life Support  (Read 68 times)

Offline Genichiro

• Master of the Sword
  • Administrator
  • Thanks 5
  • The green eyed monster strikes the Idol pics!
    • View Profile
    • Tondemonai Fansubs
Former Egyptian Dictator Mubarak On Life Support
« on: June 19, 2012, 19:08 »
CAIRO, June 19 (Reuters) - Hosni Mubarak, who ruled Egypt for three decades until overthrown by last year, was on life support in hospital, military officials said on Tuesday, but they denied a report he was clinically dead.

Earlier the state news agency, amid high tension over the election of a new president, quoted medical sources as saying the former head of state, aged 84, was "clinically dead". That description was used also to Reuters by a hospital source.

Full Article Here

There was some confusion over whether or not he was dead. The first version of the article I read had stated he had been declared clinically deceased, but there was an update in the works stating he was unconscious and on a respirator. Hard to say for sure which version is true and which version is politics, but both aren't too good for Mubarak. If he does die, I would say he got the easy way out, dying before getting a chance to reflect upon the wrongs he inflicted on the people previously under his rule. Time will tell of Mubarak's fate; there's only so long they can cover up his death, if it has indeed come to pass.
Beware what hides in the Sunflower field

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Cirno

• Scissors Queen
  • Baka Legend
  • Thanks 3
  • That photo must go!
    • View Profile
  • Nickname: Cirno
I'm not sure what to say about this. I mean, the guy was kind of a jerk.

Offline Genichiro

• Master of the Sword
  • Administrator
  • Thanks 5
  • The green eyed monster strikes the Idol pics!
    • View Profile
    • Tondemonai Fansubs
Yes, well, I just checked to see if the article was updated. It still says he is on life support. I'm sure it'll be news if he is officially declared dead. I still want him to live. I don't like seeing people die for one thing, but in Mubarak's case, he needs to live to endure the punishment for his crimes.
Beware what hides in the Sunflower field

Offline Cirno

• Scissors Queen
  • Baka Legend
  • Thanks 3
  • That photo must go!
    • View Profile
  • Nickname: Cirno
You have a point; if he dies, then that's that.