Author Topic: Lotte no Omocha!  (Read 172 times)

Offline Genichiro

• Master of the Sword
  • Administrator
  • Thanks 5
  • The green eyed monster strikes the Idol pics!
    • View Profile
    • Tondemonai Fansubs
Lotte no Omocha!
« on: August 08, 2012, 06:17 »
I had to make a thread for this manga sooner or later. :grin:

I'll just drop a quick and dirty summary for those who don't know what the basic premise of this manga is: The main character, Lotte, a succubus, needs to start a harem, as she needs semen in order to survive. Due to a childhood experience, Lotte doesn't like men, and has to be forced to start a harem by her staff. She demands to have a human, after hearing a tale of her mother being with a human, betting on the poor odds of finding one in the realm where she lives. Against the odds, the human Naoya is brought into her world, along with his daughter Asuha, and so begins their story of getting to know one another.

For those who has seen the anime, many of the character designs and most of the landscape and buildings are completely different. The plot is also quite different (the anime basically takes the characters and places them into a different parallel world with similar scenarios and a different main plot). I've found the manga to be a lot better, personally.

The latest chapter to be scanlated is chapter 27
Spoiler:
In which we find out the principle is part of a secret cult that worships phallus, and Naoya is their next point of interest. Go figure, right?
Beware what hides in the Sunflower field

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Cirno

• Scissors Queen
  • Baka Legend
  • Thanks 3
  • That photo must go!
    • View Profile
  • Nickname: Cirno
Re: Lotte no Omocha!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 06:35 »
About time you made a thread for this manga! I agree, the manga is way better than the anime adaptation.