0 (0%)
3/5
0 (0%)
2/5
0 (0%)
1/5
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Sakamichi no Apollon 07 review  (Read 130 times)

Offline Zen

• Knowledge Connoisseur
  • Baka Hero
  • Thanks 4
  • Ear licking good!
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Perspectives Photography
Sakamichi no Apollon 07 review
« on: May 26, 2012, 00:25 »

Sentaro gets some private time with Yurika... So close, but yet...

This was perhaps the single best example of episodic entertainment I have ever witnessed! That may be an exaggeration, but it may not be!

One thing is clear: This show?s creative team has a thorough understanding of the human heart and they knows precisely how to elicit the emotions desired without resorting to manipulative means. Then, there is the music. Oh my god, there is the music!

This video is the main musical number from the episode. If you don't want any spoilers at all, don't click. (Though there is no video or dialog, the songs might give away a little about what is happening... maybe... Probably not... :) )

Now officially open: The Zen of ... blog! - check it out!

"Falling isn't flying. It's the landing that makes all the difference." - Immortal by Brad Yoder

"let's be lonely all together, that could be lovely, it would be better" - Famous by Brad Yoder

With a normal girl, you worship the ground she walks on. A Tsundere walks on the ground you worship!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Shini44

• I am CoOoL
  • Junior Baka
  • Thanks 0
    • View Profile
  • Nickname: Shini44
Re: Sakamichi no Apollon 07 review
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 12:05 »
OMG 5/5 for sure best show this season!!!

1st half: Bone was an ass for real !! @_@ and Poor Sentaro was like he lost everything!!! 3 damm HITS ON THE HEAD!!! bon+yriko+jujn T_T
it was really sad!!! and **** up for real!!!

2nd half: i thought things wont be good but OMG it was a super comeback!!!!!! was nice!!!!!!!!  EACH EP IS GREAT!!!!!

look @ the start and how things went!!! 5/5 i hope they keep it up :(

Offline Zen

• Knowledge Connoisseur
  • Baka Hero
  • Thanks 4
  • Ear licking good!
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Perspectives Photography
Re: Sakamichi no Apollon 07 review
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 19:13 »
You know, I can't really fathom them actually managing to keep up the level of excellence they have set for themselves at this point, let alone getting better. I hope they surprise me!

However, my favorite of the season is still Mysterious Girlfriend X! :)
Now officially open: The Zen of ... blog! - check it out!

"Falling isn't flying. It's the landing that makes all the difference." - Immortal by Brad Yoder

"let's be lonely all together, that could be lovely, it would be better" - Famous by Brad Yoder

With a normal girl, you worship the ground she walks on. A Tsundere walks on the ground you worship!